Find important anatomy and physiology principles at a glance! A full-color, pocket-sized reference, Mosby's Handbook of Anatomy & Physiology, 2nd Edition makes it easier to look up A&P facts and concepts fast. Quick-reference tables summarize key anatomy and physiology information, and hundreds of illustrations show how the body works including skeletal, muscular, and cardiovascular systems. Written by expert A&P authors and educators Kevin Patton and Gary Thibodeau, this compact review is your go-to reference whether you’re in the classroom, in the lab, or on the job.
- A body systems organization makes content easy to find and easy to study.
- Hundreds of high-quality, full-color drawings and photos provide a quick reference to important A&P facts and concepts.
- Quick-reference tables summarize key anatomical information and physiological concepts for easy lookup and retrieval.
- Compact size makes this book easy to carry wherever you go, from study session to classroom to lab.
- Thumb tabs allow you to locate material easily.
||December 4, 2013
||8.2 x 5 x 0.9 inches
||Kevin Patton and Gary Thibodeau